Was established in 2007 in a building constructed in 1905 during the Ottoman period. When it was first established it served as a residence for 30 years. It was then, one of the few buildings outside the Old City. For the next 25 years it became the center of the Arab Socialist Baath Party (Hizb Al-Baath Al-Arabi). When the Jordanian government closed all the Baath Party offices in the region in the beginning of the sixties, the building was turned into the Alqahera Hotel and few years became the Cairo Youth Hostel until it was refurbished to become Al-Mihbash Restaurant.