The Jerusalem Mosaic
Uncovering Centuries of History, Religion and Culture
Who are the Jerusalemites?
A family tour experiencing the original Jerusalemites; who live inside the walls of Jerusalem. Getting the chance to meeting the diverse communities including Copts, Armenians, Africans, Afghans, Gypsies and Indians. Visit the old schools and khan el zeit market through Herod's Gate.
A look at the Holy Places:
Visiting the religious locations in the old city; the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Rock and Sufi mosques.
Understanding the Cultural Background of Jerusalem (Jerusalem the School):
Getting to know the educational development through the 14th and 15th centuries of Jerusalem history through visiting: Orphan home (Tankeez) school, Al-Saleheyya school, Khatunian School, and others. Jerusalem contains more than 20 Islamic and cultural schools.
- Light Lunch (Shawermah Sandwish with a drink) in the Old city.
- Arabic / English speaking guide one full day.
Price doesn't Include:
- Tip for guide.
- Any transportation.
- Recommended one night accommodation at 3 Star hotels near the old city, 245 NIS per person in double HB basis.
- Group reservation is available in Advance (Folklore show is available with the overnight).
- You can purchase the tour only or the tour and accommodation.
Lions Gate Travel & Tours
2 Al-Rashid Street,
Jerusalem, P.O.Box 38588
Email: [email protected]
*The Office will be open for reservations from 9-4 ,7 days a week .